Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Opening Activity


1. I will do my bookkeeping by using a software program witch is Microsoft work office, I will draw a table with two columns one for time other for coasts, so that the coasts and time involved are established.
My bookkeeper will be checked and saved daily to add all the new coasts, time, material, money, etc.

2. Through the products pricing assignment, I learned that our company fixed coasts are more than the variable coasts.
 
3. If I work hard with costumers and provide their need and a good services with good products, they will be satisfied witch means they will come and buy our products all time, and they will also tell others to come and try our services, so... more consumers = income increase/ more money. so now I will guarantee that i'm going to get paid on time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment