Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Opening Activity

So... we're managing our businesses... right? How's it going? Managers come in many forms. Your teachers, coaches, parents, and friends all exhibit the characteristics of managers. Think about some of these people that you respect and with whom you've enjoyed working. How did they motivate you to work harder? How can you use this in your work? 


There are a lot of people that motivate me all the time in different ways. I respect everyone, but people who I care about are close friends and family. My greatest motivator is my best friend, because we are the same age she understand me very well and we think a like just like sisters, so so far she have been my  biggest motivator in different ways for example in working out, in studying harder in being successful, and everything else. I respect her opinions and she is the best person to talk to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment